MabSolys is a private biotechnology company specialized in the field of therapeutic, diagnostic and theranostic antibodies for more than 15 years. Settled on the Biopark Genopole(R) (Evry, France), MabSolys benefits an ideal environment with privileged access to ISO-certified animal facilities of CERFE.
Through its dedicated CRO department “MAB’Solut” (www.mabsolut.com), MabSolys provides a large variety of customized and high added-value services for the innovative research projects of its partners and clients, as part of a comprehensive and complete offer:
- Design, optimization and preparation of antigen (hapten coupling, fragmentation …),
- Immunizations, fusions, screening, selection and production of hybridomas,
- Production from hybridoma and/or mammalian cells (CHO or HEK293 cells transfected, steady or transiently state)
- Production scale from 1mg to 100g using shake flask, Cell lines, roller bottles, hollow fibers, wave and disposable 50-liters stirred-bioreactors
- Purification by FPLC (Akta basic, Purifier, Explorer and Avant) using A, G, L protein affinity columns, preparative size exclusion chromatography and desalting columns in endotoxin free conditions,
- Characterization and in-vitro validation: Western Blot, capillary electrophoresis in reduced or unreduced conditions, ELISA simplex or multiplex, flow cytometry, FPLC / HPLC gel filtration, endotoxin detection, thermal stability and bioassays (differentiation, PBMC activation, proliferation, apoptosis, ADCC, CDC, phagocytosis …),
- Development and validation of immunoassays and bioassays,
- Molecular biology and engineering for the development of specific antibodies: binding optimization, chimerization, humanization, fragments (scFv, ScFV2, dAb), bispecific antibody, mutants library construction,
- Chemical Fragmentation (Fab, Fab’2) and antibodies coupling (biotin, enzymes, fluorophores, toxic molecules …)
- Covers all the steps related to in-vivo studies & therapeutic antibody-based projects due to a certified animal house facility at Genopole site on small animals (including transgenic animals) for any type of molecule:
Efficacy, especially in oncology (syngenic, metastatic and xenograft models) and in ophthalmology (rat corneal neovascularization model),
Pharmacology / biodistribution (PK, PD),
Toxicology (pathology, histocytopathology …),
Development of specific in vivo models.